Are you tired of writing projects piling up for your business?
Do you have a sneaking suspicion that if your copywriting improved, your products would pop off the page?
Do you need to communicate a message, or just communicate more regularly, but don’t have time for writing?
I can help.
Get more done in less time and increase the quality of your content.
I’m Cara. I’ve been writing and editing for 20 years and have helped three companies launch with editorial strategy, including RELEVANT magazine.
I excel at getting things done.
And here’s what I can do for you.
Cara is the only person I know that can execute any project that’s given to her. From vision to execution, she does it all! Cara is the smartest person that I’ve ever worked with. Period.” –Derek Arms, Entertainment Manager (Lecrae)
- Articulate felt needs of your target market
- Create editorial plans, calendars, strategy for newsletters, social media, online magazines and blogs
- Manage freelance writers, budgets and schedules
- Research and brainstorm blog post and feature topics
- Craft messaging for campaigns
- Create digital products for sale
Working with Cara has been one of the best experiences of my freelance writing career.” –Cameron Lawrence, Author
Copywriting & Editing
- Write website copy, bios, Kickstarter campaigns, video scripts, emails, blog posts, sales funnel emails, letters, ebooks, press releases, lead magnets and more.
- Optimize blog posts for SEO
- Edit books and ebooks
- Repurpose existing content into blog posts, guest posts, social media, infographics, ebooks and more.
Cara is an incredibly efficient editor and writer. She has great instincts for finding and packaging stories for a specific audience. Working with her was refreshing.” –Alyce Youngblood, writer and editor
Layout & Design
- Create customized WordPress websites
- Set up Mailchimp accounts
- Insert Infusionsoft emails
- HTML emails
- Design and lay out books, brochures, posters, social media graphics, ebooks and more
Makes the written word come alive… ” –Betsy Hickman, World Wildlife Fund
She was exactly the right person to deliver exactly the message I needed.” –Joshua Smith, Inspiration Cruises & Tours
Make your best creative contribution.
We want to feel significant—like the work we do contributes to a cause greater than ourselves. We want to be known by those important to us. Uncovering who we are and tapping into our significance takes intentionality. But our best work happens when we do. My passion is helping you do that kind of work.
We pitched some complex stories with squirrely interviews, missing pieces, and crazy deadlines, but Cara always hit it out of the park. I knew I could count on Cara to do an amazing job.” -Robert Johnson, formerly, Horizons magazine